Pages

Sunday 7 August 2011

Dear Hillary,I am afraid I am going to be murdered


Dear Hillary,
My name is Shaghayegh.
I am 14 and live in Camp Ashraf, Iraq.
I am afraid I am 
going to be murdered

My father was tortured to
death by Iranian government
in 2008 since he was a
supporter of Mujahedine-
Khalq (MEK) opposition
movement. So was my sister,
Faezeh, 20 who was killed
along with 35 others by Iraqi
forces in Camp Ashraf on
April 8.
US Congressmen were
prevented from visiting us
here in Ashraf after the
attack.
Now I await my fate in Camp
Ashraf with my mother, two
brothers and 3,400 other men
and women. The U.S. had promised
us PROTECTION! Instead, the
State Department has listed us as
terrorists, the excuse for Iraqi
government to murder us.

Save us 
by removing the MEK fromthe State Department terrorist list.

0 comments:

Post a Comment